Workload & Job Scheduling
Successful batch processing relies on quality integration, tested computing resources and IT specialists.
Managing integration can often be expensive and risky as complex integration tools, interim manual processes and shifting parameters come into play.
Simplification and streamlining of workload automation targets core integration issues and optimisation of IT process automation.
BMC Control-M integrates the management of critical workload processes from a single point of control.
With cross-application and cross-platform scheduling capabilities, this powerful workload automation solution accelerates delivery of digital services and increases the quality of service delivered to your customers.
BMC Control-M has a unique architecture that provides cross-platform dependencies, a common view across all platforms, and an all-encompassing GUI that delivers a single consistent way to automate the scheduled workload throughout the enterprise. This approach reduces training and provides end-to-end visibility, thus increasing operators’ span of control and enabling them to manage any workload throughout the enterprise without requiring environment-specific expertise.
For more information
Simple, unified batch management.
- Schedule and manage every platform and application from a single point of control.
- Know where each application fits and how they work together with cross-application support.
- Unified view of the enterprise.
- Manage all workflows—regardless of platform, database, or application—through a simple, modern interface.
- Business process integration .
- Incorporate real-time processes into your workload automation environment with Business Process Integration.
- Simplified change requests.
- Build and maintain batch jobs and workflows with drag-and-drop ease, even with multiple stakeholders.
- Reduced business risk.
- Predictive analytics and trending help identify problems before they impact the business.
- Self-service for business users.
- Keep non-IT personnel informed and engaged with a self-service mobile app tailored to their needs.
- Comprehensive auditing and assured compliance.
- Track, archive, and report on all activity so you always know which actions were taken and who is responsible.
Run more jobs, faster.
Automating the batch workload lifecycle is now easier and more efficient than ever before. BMC Control-M Workload Automation builds, changes, schedules, and monitors complex batch services—all from one powerful location.
- Reduce the cost of workload automation by 25% or more.
- Implement applications as much as 80% faster by automating the “create and change” process.
- Improve service delivery with predictive analytics that help you address problems before they affect the business.
- Make life easier for business users and lower service desk costs by offering self-service.