API Driven Development
The increased availability of mobile apps, cloud services, developer communities and IoT (Internet of Things) is encouraging organisations to distribute and expose valuable data through APIs.
By exposing data and application functionality to external users, apps and machine, organisations can re-shape business models into an extensible platform that can take advantage of new routes to market and revenue streams.
Blue Turtle provide a comprehensive set of solutions that externalise APIs in a secure, reliable and manageable way. Our solutions are fully integrated and designed for the enterprise to address mobile app development, bring your own device (BYOD), cloud connectivity, partner and cross-divisional SOA integration and API developer on-boarding.
Obtain industry-leading gateways for partner, developer, mobile, cloud and M2M access.
The industry-leading family of API Gateways from CA Technologies offers unmatched flexibility, performance and security. Building on the foundation of its industry-leading SOA Application Gateway technology for exposing, securing and managing backend applications, infrastructure or network system as an API, CA Technologies has added critical mobile, cloud and REST composition features. With this additional functionality, CA API Gateways represent the best available solution for enterprises looking to open data and services to partners, developers, mobile apps, cloud services and smart devices.
These API Gateways form the foundation of Forrester Wave-leading API Management Suite. Unique CA API Gateway features include:
- Integrated Web, mobile and XML firewalling
- Backend SOA connectivity across databases, applications, mainframes and middleware
- Protocol transformation from legacy to REST and JSON
- Advanced SAML, OAuth and XACML identity and access capabilities
- Military-grade security certifications
- Customisable API composition and virtualisation capabilities
- Cloud, mobile and social connectivity for simplified orchestration with outside services
- SDK and API readiness for easy extensibility
- Built-in clustering and availability features
- Unmatched SLA and mobile optimisation functionality
The CA Technologies family of API Gateways includes:
- API Proxy offers the core functionality for API security and orchestration.
- SOA Gateway delivers full functionality for enterprise-level API Management and SOA Governance.
- CA Mobile API Gateway with Mobile SDK supports OAuth, OpenID Connect, SSO, social login, push notifications and PhoneGap.
All CA API Gateways are available in hardware, virtual appliance, software and Amazon Machine Image form factors.
SOA Gateway – Advanced SOA Adaptation and Mediation Features
The SOA Gateway is CA Technologies top-of-the-line API Gateway. The SOA Gateway offers all the RESTful features of the API Proxy plus advanced SOA security and mediation features for backend connectivity to databases, mainframes and applications. It can act as a lightweight enterprise service bus (ESB) with API identity, security and management built in.
The SOA Gateway includes backend connectors to a diverse range of data stores, mainframes and legacy applications. It provides data translation, contextual routing, SLA management, caching, protocol switching and B2B functionality. It can also act as an API composition and virtualisation endpoint for more complex orchestrations.
To support DMZ deployments, the SOA Gateway includes Web application firewalling (WAF), mobile firewalling and API DoS capabilities. Like all CA Technologies Gateways, it has pre-built integrations with a wealth of enterprise infrastructure products, including all leading commercial IAM and message-oriented middleware solutions as well the most popular business intelligence and event correlation tools.
Key features of the SOA Gateway include:
- Flexible deployment as hardware, software, virtual machine or cloud image.
- Integrated application and API security for Web and mobile.
- Diverse backend connections to databases, applications and mainframes.
- API adaptation and composition features.
- Advanced SLA and performance optimization capabilities.
- Clustering for scaling and high availability.
API Developer Portal
- Increased revenues by expanding market reach to emerging platforms and more mobile devices.
- Decreased costs by reducing technology costs and increasing efficiencies.
- Improved customer satisfaction by allowing your customers and partners to interact with your organization from their device of choice.
- Centrally manage and secure corporate assets.
- Prioritize traffic to help ensure APIs remain available and responsive.
- Create APIs that contain subsets/supersets of API functionality. * Translate between legacy and new applications and data.
Mobile API Gateway
- Adapt backend services into mobile-ready APIs while externalizing to developer communities.
- Protect the mobile app through transmission to the backend.
- Authenticate once and gain access to multiple apps with SSO and social login.
- Get granular risk-based user, app and device polices with API threat protection.
- Maximize performance and scale with app caching, cloud integration and notification services.
Onboard and manage developers.
To get maximum value from their APIs, enterprises need ways to attract, onboard and manage developers. The CA API Developer Portal delivers a complete, secure platform for developer onboarding, engagement and management.
Get the industry-leading gateways for partner, developer, mobile, cloud and M2M access.
Get mobile security & management for the enterprise.