Organisations are facing the challenge of storing mass amounts of data securely whilst adhering to prudent security regulations.
To classify and monitor your entire IT environment, Blue Turtle provide cutting-edge solutions to protect and manage your data and prevent data theft.
Not every employee should have the right to access every resource. Without robust data governance, it’s difficult to know who has done what and when, from where and how – and whether they were supposed to be doing it in the first place.
Organisations need intelligent solutions that can determine who can and has accessed structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. Whitebox Security delivers secure access to ERP, CRM, SharePoint®, Exchange, file servers, NAS, Active Directory, and homegrown applications, no matter the location – cloud or in-house.
Companies of all sizes need to:
- Understand who can access which types of data, via what means, and within what parameters (time of day, department, location, and many more)
- Determine what data is sensitive
- Review and authorise access
- Monitor who is actually accessing the data
- Detect unauthorised access in real-time
- Track data access patterns
- Be able to perform forensics after the fact
Whitebox Security’s”:http://www.whiteboxsecurity.com/solutions/data-governance/ self-learning system analyzes usage to determine access patterns, which managers and administrators are asked to validate. Once you define the access policies, the system will do the work for you. When users, accessed files, or locations of access, etc., deviate from those patterns, our proprietary algorithms will alert you there’s a problem – in real-time.
We give you the tools to perform entitlement reviews, detect access violations, automate compliance controls, and manage access requests. WhiteOPS™ significantly reduces data breaches by offering easy assignment of separation of duties and ethical walls.
Fraud and embezzlement, industrial espionage, and simple data theft are more common than ever. By the time you discover a security breach, it’s too late. Whitebox Security”:http://www.whiteboxsecurity.com/solutions/data-governance/ will alert you as its happening. We protect you against internal and external threats in real time, regardless of cause – social engineering, stolen network credentials, simple maliciousness, or an honest mistake.
WhiteOPS™ intelligent access management infrastructure automatically sees when something is amiss, even if no “official” access rules have been violated. With WhiteOPS™, false positives are a thing of the past. Our sophisticated, patented analytics detect suspicious activity and alert you immediately. That way, you can instantly take action to protect your information, company, and reputation.
We mitigate threats by tracking behavior over time, alerting management when suspicious access patterns appear. Completely self-learning, WhiteOPS™ leverages machine intelligence and cyber identity analytics to automatically implement additional compliance controls to protect you against future threats. Our crowd-sourcing feature not only speeds implementation of security access rules, but it also allows the system to assess peer behavior to find suspicious and abnormal usage.
Whitebox Security’s”:http://www.whiteboxsecurity.com/solutions/data-governance/ cyberanalytics protect you from the people who want to exploit your information.
WhiteOPS™ finds unused accounts and stale data, allowing for better allocation of storage resources. By understanding what information resides in which parts of the unstructured data stores, you can better organize document storage and maintain security.
Whitebox Security”:http://www.whiteboxsecurity.com/solutions/data-governance/ gives you complete control of data access, bringing full transparency to data governance and enhancing cyber security.
Real-time Forensics & Active Discovery: Discover the who, what, when, where, and how of data access via sophisticated queries.
- Location and application-agnostic forensics: in-house/cloud, file servers, SharePoint®, NAS/SAN, Exchange, Active Directory, ERP and CRM systems, and homegrown applications
- Easily perform forensics by asking questions
- Monitored and enriched attributes simple to search and apply
- Get the full audit trail of the executing user, machine and session
- Protect your company and your reputation
Use entitlements forensics to better manage access & resources from a single location
- See all granted permissions across applications in one place
- Easily perform cross-application queries
- Get raw or effective permissions only
- Use “date of last access” queries to reduce expenses – See which access can be revoked
- Better manage access and resources from a single location
Classify Your Data Based on Content or Behavior
Locate the sensitive data across the organisation
- Locate sensitive data across the organisation
- Identify and classify content by keywords, wildcards, regular expressions, and metadata
- Proprietary usage pattern-based data classification technology
- Use out-of-the-box best practices or easily create your own rules
- Eliminate false positives by using best-of-breed verification algorithms
- Use data classification tags in forensics and real-time access policies
- Easy integration to DLP applications
Create Highly Specific Real-Time Access Policies
Validate access and quickly respond to violations
- Real-time policy with real-time response to violations
- Stakeholders are immediately notified when any access rules are violated
- Use any monitored and enriched attribute in your policies
- Integrate different attributes from different security systems into one policy
- Define what’s right or wrong or combine the two, in a single policy
- Use WhiteOPS™ usage patterns analysis for easily creating new rules
- Use out-of-the-box best practices or easily create your own rules
Rapid Usage Pattern Analysis
Real-time usage pattern analysis for better decision-making
- Discover how users look when accessing organisational resources
- Use a streamlined wizard to learn how resources are utilized
- Graphed activities to correlate any parameters: who, what, when, where, and how
- Use pattern analysis to speed new policy creation and improve existing policies
- Choose any relevant value to define access rules
- Drill down to every column to see actual activities
Regulators are scrutinising companies more closely than ever.
Organisations cannot afford to treat compliance lightly. You aren’t in compliance with PCI’s security standards? You can’t take credit cards anymore. You aren’t complying with HIPAA’s health privacy requirements? Get ready to start paying hefty fines. Ignored a Sarbanes-Oxley requirement? Your CEO may be going to jail.
Remember the other rules and regulatory bodies: International Standards Organisation, the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany, to name just a few.
By using WhiteOPS™, you’ll get a system that:
- Treats compliance as an ongoing process, not a single point in time
- Facilitates compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001/2, ISO 27799, among other regulations
- Certifies access to data and applications and automates access requests
- Prevents fines, lawsuits and harm to your reputation arising from security breaches and unauthorised access * Manages scheduling, review, and mitigation via a self-service interface
- Delivers 3600 forensics based on activity and identity monitoring – both the resources and the users
Whitebox Security keeps the regulators off your back – and ensures no audit-day surprises.
For more information, visit: www.whitebox.com