MS Active Directory
To make your Active Directory secure, compliant and available, we have partnered with Quest Software to help you simplify Active Directory management by making it more efficient, secure and affordable.
We provide secure management tools for Active Directory and unique solutions for automation and provisioning, compliance and audits, security, disaster recovery, mergers and acquisitions and directory consolidation with Unix, Linux, Mac, Java, and other business applications.
For more information
The Quest Software Active Directory Administration solution can deliver:
Automation and Provisioning
- Automate day-to-day management, provision users, and synchronize user accounts from Active Directory across the enterprise. Securely delegate administration and permissions with “roles” and “rules.”
- Compliance and Audits
- Inventory your infrastructure, audit changes over time, prevent unauthorised changes in real time and store and report on all change activity from a single interface.
- Protect critical data, configurations, and your environment by strictly enforcing policies and eliminating unregulated access to resources. Our security solutions include two-factor authentication, user and administrative activity reports, and control over user and group access.
- Stay on top of the health of your Active Directory. Avoid downtime and detect, diagnose, and resolve issues before they become critical. Recover objects, including attributes, in minutes. We can even help you recover an entire domain or forest if there’s a catastrophic disaster.
Mergers and Acquisitions
From initial discovery and setting up GAL synchronisation from day one, to merging Active Directory forests, restructuring Active Directory, and consolidating non-Windows infrastructure into Active Directory, we have the products to smooth the inevitable rough edges and tense times that accompany the melding of IT infrastructures.
Reduce the number of directories, restructure Active Directory, reduce the number of synchronisation points and bring disparate identities together under a common identity namespace including Kerberos single sign-on. Enable Unix, Linux, Mac, and Java systems to participate as full citizens in Active Directory.
Change Auditor for Active Directory is a powerful Windows auditing tool that proactively tracks, reports and alerts on vital configuration changes to Microsoft® Active Directory® – in real time and without the overhead of native auditing.ActiveRoles Server solves security issues and meets those never-ending compliance requirements by securing and protecting Active Directory simply and efficiently. By delivering automated tools for user and group management and Active Directory delegation, ActiveRoles Server overcomes the native shortcomings of Active Directory, so you can do your job faster. And thanks to its modular architecture, your organisation can afford to meet your business requirements today and in the future.
With ActiveRoles Server* you can:
- Protect critical Active Directory data and eliminate unregulated access to resources
- Automate account creation for secure user and group management in AD and AD-joined systems
Spotlight® on Active Directory monitors Active Directory performance and provides you with the information you need to resolve issues before they impact users and deteriorate productivity. It can be deployed quickly and easily so you can get useful diagnostic data and next-step suggestions within minutes of installing the product. Even first-level administrators can easily use Spotlight to help diagnose the root cause of Active Directory problems.
Migration Manager for Active Directory and File Servers allows you to efficiently merge and restructure Active Directory while ensuring true coexistence between migrated and unmigrated users. Migration Manager not only empowers you to efficiently migrate and restructure Active Directory, it also ensures that migrated and unmigrated users retain secure access to critical server resources when data is moved.
Change Auditor enhances Security by telling you instantly who made what change when, where and from which workstation – eliminating the risks associated with day-to-day modifications. Plus, you can compare the original and current values for fast troubleshooting and remediation.
For Compliance, Change Auditor generates intelligent, in-depth forensics for auditors and management. You’ll have confidence knowing that your organization can pass its next internal security or regulatory compliance audit.
Migration Manager simplifies the migration process and integrates workflow – from pre-migration analysis through setup, object migration, resource updating and post-migration cleanup. Whether your organisation is restructuring to meet specific security regulations or undergoing an acquisition or merger, Migration Manager ensures a ZeroIMPACT migration.