Simplify and accelerate migration and management of Exchange Server, Office Communications Server, Lync Server and other Microsoft Unified Communications (UC) platforms with our preferred partner, Quest Software.
Dell Software’s expertise in migration and management combined with Exchange 2013 ensures a stable, secure and manageable unified communications platform. Dell solutions cover the entire messaging lifecycle – from planning and analysis through migration and ongoing management.
Dell’s Exchange management tools offering is everything you need to manage storage, ensure availability and improve performance.
Migrations and Consolidations
Migrate from older versions of Exchange, GroupWise, Notes or even from other IM platforms with Quest, the trusted authority for migrations. Whether migrating on-premises or to Exchange Online, more than 30 million mailboxes migrated can’t be wrong.
Compliance, Audits and Security
Take the stress out of audits. Produce easy-to-understand reports, audit mailbox access, as well as retain and dispose of email to meet regulatory compliance mandates. Establish and enforce permissions and alert to changes in real time.
Performance and Availability
Ensure the continuous availability of Exchange, OCS, Lync and BlackBerry. Maintain SLAs, report on capacity and throughput, resolve performance issues before they impact end users, and improve service. Recover email quickly and at less cost.
Recovery and Email Discovery
Find and produce email for internal, legal or regulatory investigations faster and easier. Capture, retain, preserve and search for email. Search quickly through volumes of historical messaging to support legal/compliance initiatives and provide better service to all end-users by recovering email from backups faster.
Automation and Administration
Spend less time worrying about managing your messaging server platforms, and more time contributing to more strategic projects. Automate reporting to facilitate decision-making and planning. Reduce administration time and complexity by monitoring multiple messaging server platforms from a single console. Reduce email recovery time with automated processes.
- Automated Updates – Automatically update the Outlook profile of each migrated user when the user logs on to the network, eliminating the need to visit every workstation and manually reconfigure profiles, reducing the chance of errors and saving you valuable administrative time.
- Direct Synchronisation – Directly synchronise mailboxes, distribution groups, calendars and public folders in parallel. This delivers true coexistence between migrated and unmigrated users, conserves network bandwidth and significantly decreases the Exchange migration project timeline.
- Comprehensive Management Tools – Take control of your Exchange migration project with the reporting data you need to make informed decisions. With Migration Manager, there’s no need to toggle between different applications to access various management functions.
- Offline Folder Preservation – Preserve offline folders (OST files) for remote users during the Exchange migration process. It automatically migrates and switches the mailbox in a way that allows a user to keep existing OST files after connecting to the new Exchange server, helping to ensure business continuity and maintain productivity.
- Distributed Architecture – Reduce network bandwidth requirements and support a more rapid Exchange migration and synchronisation process. All data gets routed between source and target Exchange servers instead of going through the Migration Manager’s console.