We are all about improving the overall performance of your enterprise!
This solution will give a real-time view of service delivery as well as highlight certain areas of concern and the impact these will have on your bottom line. You will have the ability to automatically track downtime, outages and availability – as and when it happens – via a web based dashboard that is configured to your specific audiences and can be accessed from your virtual desktop, browser, and tablet with full integration to ITSM and Notification systems.
Blue Turtle’s Service Health Solution can be applied on any modelled business, process, application or IT service encompassing technology monitoring, business metrics, incidents, changes and 3rd party service providers.
Blue Turtle’s premier Service Health Solution is Interlink Software’s Business Service Management (BSM) system that will take your IT Service Management to the next level.
Interlink BSM gives you the ability to manage service hours, holidays, planned outages, OLA and/or SLA tracking criteria with service dependency models at any level in the hierarchy.
Blue Turtle has partnered with Interlink Software because of their renowned reputation for being experts in the field and the system’s ability to help reduce business risks. Many well-known enterprises such as British Airways, HSBC, Centrica and VocaLink have chosen Interlink Software to assist in their service management requirements.
- Rapid definition of business service models
- A Graphical user interface to define services and service level objectives
- Support for IT and Business Metrics
- Early warning before OLAs or SLAs are breached
- Seamless integration with your ITSM, Monitoring, CMDB and Application systems
- Visualisation of the dependencies between dispersed physical and logical systems as a unified IT or business service
- Web based dashboard, support for HTML5
See who’s already gaining benefit from the Interlink Software solution:
Vocalink Case Study
Read the VocaLink Business Service Management (BSM) case study:
Sheffield Hallam Case Study
Read the Sheffield Hallam University case study:
Read a related Computing news article related to Centrica: