IT services delivered to end users should be consistent and efficient.
Ensure that your the applications and services are being monitoring and managing for optimum performance, availability and capacity.
UPTIME – up.time’s unified IT dashboard monitors performance, availability and capacity of all servers, VMs, applications, and storage system
- up.time comes standard with all of the following Features: – Unified IT Dashboard
- up.time provides a unified view of IT environment health and a GUI that is easily customizable, with a drag and drop dashboard design.
- Create private IT dashboards, team dashboards (server team, application team, capacity team, etc.) – Performance & Availability Monitor and report on server, application, and network uptime, performance bottlenecks, etc.
- Deep monitoring across CPU, Disk, I/O, and Memory – Server Monitoring
- integrated across Windows, Linux, UNIX, Novell, Virtual Servers, Cloud and more – Virtual Server Monitoring
- VMware (vCenter, vSphere, ESX, ESXi, workloads, clusters, vApps, resource pools, etc.), Hyper-V, Xen, Solaris (Zones, Containers), AIX (LPARS)
-Monitor Applications (Web, CRM, ERP, Email, custom, etc.), as well as application transactions – Network Monitoring Monitor 1000’s of network devices, including anything with an IP address.
up.time offers a single, unified IT dashboard that provides the accurate insight required to ensure IT service levels meet business needs. Proactively monitor and manage all critical IT systems, platforms, services, and applications with an integrated and highly scalable solution that’s quick to deploy and can immediately accelerate your IT maturity.
- Total visibility with one unified and accurate view of IT that you can trust.
- Proactive features so you know about IT performance problems from an integrated perspective before they impact the business.
- Fully integrated reporting that provides consolidated reporting across all IT systems, platforms, services, and applications.
- Ultra-fast deployment that provides comprehensive enterprise-level monitoring, alerting, and reporting.