User Activity Management
Blue Turtle’s User Activity Management solution resolves immediate threats and improve ongoing provisioning and governance with predictive analytics applied to the big identity and access data in your enterprise.
Access Insight identifies the risk associated with any misalignment between users and their access within your organisation and drives provisioning and governance controls to manage that risk. Specifically designed to answer the critical questions: “Who has access to what resources?” and “Are they using that access appropriately?”. Access Insight provides the insight needed to successfully address these complex challenges.
Access Insight applies custom analytics to massive amounts of identity and access data. Through visually intuitive heat maps, Access Insight provides a comprehensive, real-time view of the multi-dimensional relationships between identities, access rights, policies, resources and activities across a multitude of enterprise systems and resources.
Access Insight enables you to:
- Automatically evaluate and act upon risks associated with users’ access and activities
- Continuously govern through on-demand micro-certifications
- Automatically identify and remediate improper user access that could harm your organization
- Analyse massive amounts of identity and access data against policy and company-defined models of activity patterns
- Make informed decisions about the appropriate access designated to each role in your organization
Access Insight analyzes the complex relationships between identities, policies, resources, rights and activities to identify access threats. This data is fed into a commercial grade data warehouse and sophisticated analytics are applied. The results are displayed in intuitive heat maps and easy to read charts so you can quickly identify and remediate risks.
Access Insight can be used to manage:
- Orphan or unused accounts.
- Accounts that are not in use represent access risk and should be removed. If the person has left the organization and their account is still active, they can retrieve sensitive data which can be detrimental to the company, its customers, and partners. In fact, Verizon’s Data Breach Incident Report points out that a majority of breaches compromise data within seconds, minutes or hours, yet may go undetected for days, weeks, months or even years.
- Access Insight allows detection and remediation and shows:
- How many orphans exist.
- Whether there has been any activity in these accounts.
- Last login and how long account has been inactive.
- Drill-down ability to review account access, including nested or hidden access.
- Access across applications and business units.
- Continuous monitoring for potential policy violations such as new orphans, elevated privileges without a related access request, and permission-based trends.
With the increased use of mobile devices and cloud computing, your risk management responsibilities now extend beyond traditional enterprise boundaries.
Access Insight can provide the following benefits:
- Identify areas of account use that may not immediately be observed in normal operations. These can include accounts that may be going unnoticed and should be removed, or accounts that may present a security risk and call for further investigation.
- Use automation to recognise risk, and make sure all account access meets the security requirements of privacy and security regulations.
- Use the data that you already have to your advantage and in a way that reduces risk across the organisation