Rapid Performance Assessment – SAP
Code errors and performance discrepancies that are identified by the RPA will allow clients to visualise the impact of remediation changes across their application landscape. This will provide a representative change basket which can be provided to the development team.
After the developers have made the changes, we will simulate a client’s actual production network in a testing environment. The application can then be tested with the code changes in order to see what impact it these changes will have on overall the performance.
*The RPA is structured to troubleshoot existing SAP systems and look at application and infrastructure areas to improve the overall health and performance. *
Focus areas include:
- What code could be causing performance issues?
- What is the impact of code changes across the landscape
- What remediation strategies will improve performance?
- How will the application perform for all users across various geographies?
- Which conditions will cause the application to slow down?
- Which conditions will cause the application to fail?
- Identify bottlenecks across different tiers?
- Provide SAP ABAP Code Profiling to identify top code based performance issues
- Visualise custom code change impact across the SAP system(s) and dependent application logic
- Profile the performance of an application across a variety of network conditions
- Identify conditions where application will under-perform
- Isolate performance challenged transactions
- Provide Analysis that highlights the performance constraints behind under-performing transactions, including location specific and tier specific bottlenecks
- Provide Remediation analysis to suggest potential performance improving strategies for each identified performance issue
Blue Turtle’s RPA clients may reap the following benefits:
- Infrastructure Cost Avoidance – including hardware and network devices
- Reduced Testing Cycles – for functional and performance test cases
- Minimised Resource Cost – for troubleshooting and incident investigations