Software Asset Management
As you may already be aware, applications no longer just help the business – they run the business.
At Blue Turtle, we offer a strategic Software Asset Management solution (with a specific focus on the management of your enterprise software) that will help your business optimise the usage and spend of software assets throughout the software life cycle as well as ensure continuous software license compliance.
Blue Turtle’s Software Asset Management solution of choice is the market-leading Software License Optimisation solution: Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises.
This solution has been proven to deliver superior capabilities at every level of maturity across the full spectrum of licensing models in use today. So, whether you’re just getting started or striving for world-class optimisation across your entire enterprise, FlexNet Manager Suite has the capabilities you need to achieve your desired business outcomes.
For more information
Flexera FlexNet Manager, Next-Generation Software Asset Management supports complex and varied license metrics, across enterprise applications, including:
- Microsoft, SAP,
- Adobe and many more!
FlexNet Manager delivers on:
- Discovery of application virtualisation, streaming, and virtual desktop usage.
- Handling license consumption implications for virtual applications, virtual desktops (VDI), virtual machines (VM), hard partitions, and sub-capacity licensing.
- Identification of processor, VM and partition characteristics for major hardware and virtualization vendors.
- Considering software product use rights and application usage for all license models and all vendors.
- Tracking of usage in a product-specific way that aligns with how the software usage is monetised.
Blue Turtle placed special consideration on the Software Asset Management solution we chose to partner with. FlexNet Manager Suite you will be able to realise benefits in license optimisation, operational efficiencies and vendor management, including the ability to:
- Minimise license consumption and reduce ongoing software spend on licenses and maintenance.
- Reduce the time and effort managing licenses and demonstrating compliance for software audits.
- More accurately plan and budget for future needs.
- Minimise the risk and cost of software license non-compliance
- Minimise the downtime and delays due to license denials when using a concurrent license model
- Gain continuous control of the software estate with repeatable, automated best practice software asset management process.